Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Sunday Walk



There's something about old Manila that gets me excited whenever I think of it.

It's amazing how you experience something new despite being there a lot of times. Like cars honking. It's the kind that gets you annoyed on a regular day. Except that this time, it's like music to your ears. And you don't mind the heavy traffic. 'Coz today is a different day. Today, it's all about walking.




The Manila Bay area is one of my favorite spots during weekends.
The people and the places I see keep me grounded. They keep me sane. They remind me that I am human, and yeah, that's a good thing.




After a good walk, the perfect way to end the day is by watching the beautiful sunset while reflecting. This is my way of looking at my life. For some, it's finding a quiet spot for reading. Some would play sports, some would pray, and some would let their hearts sing.

For me, it's just my old point and shoot, a pair of trusty sneakers and walking. That's my Sunday soul searching.

No comments:

Post a Comment