Monday, October 31, 2011

My girls' visit to Quezon


My ‘gelps’, Joanne and Bea visited my home town for the first time, without any clue of what’s in store for them. Being a good tour guide that I am, I made sure that they’ll have fun.

Where to go?

Of course, a visit to Quezon, OJ style isn’t complete without inviting them to my humble place. So for their first breakfast, I asked my ever trusty yaya to prepare the usual - Longganisang Lucban, eggs, and rice.


We had lunch at Silangang Nayon in Pagbilao. Fresh seafood, fresh air, fresh seawater.


A serving for three people turned out to be good for four, so Joanne ended up eating all that’s left.



For our next stop, we headed to Lucban for a little catching-up at Cafe San Luis. We talked, we laughed, and cried because we laughed so hard. It was crazy, and it was fun.


After dinner, it’s time for cozy fun so we visited a cafe in Lucena City called Eduvigis. A night of cheesecakes and coffee. The night’s topic: lovelife and the chaos it brought us.


A serving for three people turned out to be good for four, so Joanne ended up eating all that’s left.


We wanted to go to the beach the next day but it was so windy there were no boats available to bring us to the island. So we ended up road trippin’ to Tayabas for another pancit habhab adventure.


We ended the day river rafting at Brgy. Mati in Tayabas. Like a scene in Tabing Ilog, I was John Lloyd Cruz that afternoon. Or not. Who cares? I’ve got two girls, and he doesn’t have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment